Monday 6 February 2012

Embroidery for Beginners

Dear Emily Eavis, perhaps you'd like The Pencil Sharks to perform Embroidery for Beginners at Glasto 2013...

Next week sees the 6 month mark since I started this blog and this is song number 25. Never have I written this consistently, usually there's a focus on sharpening up songs for a live show and then the writing stops in favour of rehearsing. I'm really quite proud of my big pot of songs and although some are a little worse for wear, I genuinely think some are stompers!

Just shows what you can achieve with a goal and the attitude of 'just do it' (other corporate strap lines are available) if it's drawing, knitting, songwriting, story telling or embroidery just 'turn off that TV set and do something more interesting instead' (other kids TV themes are available)...Embroidery for Beginners...

No comments:

Post a Comment